It is important to highlight that editors of international journals will be attending the event in order to invite the best articles for submission. Papers will be considered for publishing in the following journals:
- International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing. Abstracted/indexed in SCOPUS, Google Scholar, ProQuest, Academic OneFile, ECONIS, Expanded Academic, OCLC, Research Papers in Economics (RePEc), SCImago, Summon by Serial Solutions.
- Responsibility & Sustainability
- Budapest Management Journal (Vezetéstudomány folyóirat) is a Hungarian journal, ranked in the „B” category by the Hungarian Academy of Sciences. This is a leading scientific journal of Corvinus University of Budapest (BCE). Indexed in EBSCO Academic Search Complete.
- The Hungarian Journal of Marketing and Management. It is a Hungarian journal, ranked in the „C” category by the Hungarian Academy of Sciences. Indexed in EBSCO.
- SPACE – ECONOMY – PEOPLE (Tér – Gazdaság – Ember). The Academic Journal of Széchenyi István University, Kautz Gyula Faculty of Economics. It is ranked in the „C” category by the Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- APSTRAC (Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce). An internationally recognized journal of business and commerce, ranked in the „A” category by the Hungarian Academy of Sciences. This is a leading scientific journal of University of Debrecen, Faculty of Economics and Business. It has been listed on the IDEAS/RePEc, AgEcon Search, and DOAJ.
- Ekonomski vjesnik/Econviews. It is indexed in the following bases: CAB International, EconLit, EBSCOHost, DOAJ, WOS- ESCI and others.